Sr. Java Developer with Cloud
Dallas, TX 75235
Sr. Java Developer
As a Sr. Java Developer you will be required to design, build and test changes to Java applications, you will also be required to implement security products, including installation, configuration, and implementation. You will be required to create processes and models, build and implement Java web services, guide and assist other application teams in product or service utilization, and implement test frameworks.
As a Sr. Developer you will be responsible for maintenance and enhancement of a variety of services (web-services, web application, tools) that are PCI compliant and exist in an ecosystem that provides secure credit card tokenization solution to various systems. The web services run in tcServer on Unix VMs.
You will work as part of an agile team with other developers, analysts, testers and company organizations. You will be the SME and provide level 3 support. Pager rotation is approximately one week every 3 months.
- Significant Java experience.
- Extensive knowledge and application of OO concepts and design.
- Good knowledge of Spring, Spring Security
- Familiarity with GIT/Stash & Gradle
- Familiar with CI best practices and Jenkins
- Familiarity with Unix (commands and shell scripting)
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- IT experience on multiple platforms/technologies
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Great teamwork and communication ability.
- Leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well with most Customers at multiple levels (Leadership and Non-Leadership) and proven success doing so
- Able to function in a highly interactive environment.
- Track record of success on complex, multi-tier products.
- Familiar with development in a Unix/Linux environment; not just deployments.
- Experience working within an Agile development environment as a developer.
- Experience working with SCRUM
- Knowledge of security concepts, models, policies (SSL, OWASP, etc.)
- Experience in Java and web services
- Experience in OO Analysis and Design
- Experience in Gap Analysis of existing software to current and future designs
- Strong understanding of Spring, SOAP, and RESTful
- Knack for writing clean, readable code
- Cloud experience
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience in UML
- Any experience with Spring Integration and/or messaging systems like IBM MQ would be a plus
- Knowledge of security concerns (TLS, SSL Handshake etc)
- Understanding of security models and LDAP
- Experience with tools like: Eclipse, Maven, Tomcat, Mockito JMS, Git
- Cloud (AWS)
- Centralized Policy Management
- API Gateways
- OpenID Connect and OAuth
- Enterprise solution for authentication and authorization
- Mobile, Web development, web server debugging
- F5 Big-IP / F5 iRules development / Understand TCL scripting
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with tokenization