Admin Asst – Cust Support & Services
San Antonio, TX 78233
Address- 11711 IH-35 Suite 100, San Antonio, TX 78233
Schedule - 3pm start -midnight with Mon/Tues off
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers.
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company.
- Performs secretarial and administrative duties for A & L Leadership and staff under minimal supervision.
- Answers calls, relays and takes messages, transfers calls, provides assistance to callers, screens calls and places calls for management.
- Maintains department personnel files and paperwork.
- Organizes and maintains payroll file room and coordination of timely rotation of files to off-site storage facility.
- Orders supplies using established Company vendors and ordering methods.
- Opens, sorts, screens and responds to incoming mail.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence. Compiles data and prepares special reports; gathers and summarizes data.
- Makes arrangements for meetings and luncheons as directed by the department Leadership Team. Maintains appointment calendars for management. Arranges travel and accommodations for management and staff.
- Establishes meeting times, secures location and contacts attendees. Establishes and maintains files and other information for reference and control purposes.
- Prepares confidential paperwork regarding performance appraisals, promotions and other people-related issues for management.
- Maintains invoice and budget files and assists in the compilation of variance reports.
- Operates computer equipment utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, data base management and presentation software. Some data entry may be required.
- Operates copy machine, FAX equipment and other standard office equipment.
- May perform other job duties as directed by A&L Leadership.
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee's Leaders.
Education: High School diploma or equivalency required.
Experience: Previous analytical/technical experience preferred.
- Must provide friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers.
- Operation of multi-line telephone with courtesy and sufficient speed.
- Ability to operation copy machine, FAX machine and other standard office equipment.
- Open, sort and screen incoming mail.
- Must master computer software applications such as Outlook, Quickbase, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Must have sufficient ability to handle and resolve office administration tasks.
- Must be able to perform mathematical computations.
- Must posses excellent organization skills including establishing and maintaining files for reference and control purposes.
- Must work under tight time constraints including meeting unforeseen deadlines to accomplish assignments and projects.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally, by telephone and face to face.
- Must have ability to keyboard with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet the demands of the job.
- Must be able to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand office procedures.
- Must compile data and prepare special reports. Responsible for making arrangements for meetings and luncheons and handle travel arrangements as necessary.
- Responsible for the payroll records for the entire A&L Department, including Incentive Passes.
- Must have ability or must gain ability to use SWEEP for ordering department supplies.
- Must be able to work varying schedules and work weekends as required.
- Must be able to work occasional overtime, as necessary.
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Must meet confidentiality expectations as to confidential, proprietary and sensitive Company information.
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.